• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this is what happens.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lots of opinions from people who evidently have not read both posts about this trade!

Jerry, I think it has more to do with the full disclosure of this post. I held back on a lot of information on the other one, trying to give him a chance to provide me with a remedy, all I got was blown off. My last two emails have gone unanswered.

Luke

Jerry, I think it has more to do with the full disclosure of this post. I held back on a lot of information on the other one, trying to give him a chance to provide me with a remedy, all I got was blown off. My last two emails have gone unanswered.

Luke

I understand.

sorry to hear that luke, would love to have seen it before, looks obvious now from the picture's but i now have the advantage of knowing it was fake.

i have done a little research into this if you(luke) would like to know what i found let me know if not that's kool

there seems to be an undercurrent of slimeballs that congregate on this sight and from the former georgia gun trader site. i ran into behavior that wuld have never been tolerated on some of the larger gunsites. methinks they came from gon...lol. jk. dunno where they came from but i am always wary of some of the flakyness in pms i get. "ill trade with ya! what exactly is a FAL? can you hunt with it?" lol. really i am sorry you got taken and personnaly id post bad reviews on both parties if they did not try to make it right as you were duped.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that luke, would love to have seen it before, looks obvious now from the picture's but i now have the advantage of knowing it was fake.

i have done a little research into this if you(luke) would like to know what i found let me know if not that's kool

Sure, apppreciate any insight.

Bottom line is for all of us to know exactly what we have and know exactly what we're trading for before making a deal, then we won't become a victim/student like this in the future.

that certainly sucks. If the previous owner ever cleaned the rifle, I find it hard to believe that the "sleeve" was not discovered.

But a cut down shotgun barrel sleeve slipped over a standard Mini 14 barrel and then wrapped in string? Seriously? So, someone could have sold him a boat with wheels bolted to the side and told him it was an amphibious vehicle?

sorry but, i acctually agree with ccw on this one. if you are buying a mini and you could'nt see that the barrel was bull$h!t, then you should be stuck with it. by the way, if you look at the muzzle of a mini bull barrel, it should have a .22 caliber hole, not a 20ga. sized hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom