• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

OK what's the point? I don't care anything about mountain riding. Standing 1/8 1/4 and 1miles interest me and I speak of that almost exclusively. If I wanted to do the twisties I would likely have a 1K Suzuki, BMW or Honda.
Or of course riding my hot rod Harley is a lot of fun, but I still rarely power into the turns where I have to lay it sideways. Insane high speeds is what I know.
Just pointing out your are saying what people can and cannot do because of your experience on the drag strip. Two totally different animals.

Just pointing out your are saying what people can and cannot do because of your experience on the drag strip. Two totally different animals.
We haven't discussed anything but speed and HP, not turns. Wheelies are not done on curves except for stupid stunting stuff. And that's done with gearing and not HP.

Now that's bullstuff. I unintentionally brought the front tire of my buddies busa off the ground at 120 and he had an 8 inch stretch.

Hell the front end came up at 80 on my FZ1 20 minutes ago when I downshifted one gear two many to pass a truck
LOL you gotta show me you doing that on this 460+++hp monster. You do know the speedo isn't even close with typical street gears that guys think they need when they get the stretch. Hell you don't need stretch or gears IF you know how to ride.

IMG_4228.JPG

This is mine.

LOL you gotta show me you doing that on this 460+++hp monster. You do know the speedo isn't even close with typical street gears that guys think they need when they get the stretch. Hell you don't need stretch or gears IF you know how to ride.

His is a 1396 with Nitrous. It was built for the strip but he rides it on the street. Without the bottle of course.

Ought to borrow it and bring it to Commerce. I'll guarantee you will have a good time. Many a road racer comes to improve their starts and gets hooked.

I wouldn't mind bringing my FZ1 out to play. He sold it last fall so it is no more. Also, no way would I ride that boat all the way out there. I would have to trailer it and that would hurt my pride. :)

Back
Top Bottom