• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Does anybody know if the "Christian Motorcycle (Motorcyclists?) Association"
is still around, and has a real presence outside of Facebook or other social media which I do not participate in?

I did a Google search and found two different websites that are supposedly affiliated with this group, but the websites haven't been updated in forever and I would think the group is out of business or defunct.
Hardly defunct. One of the most active and prolific clubs in the country.

Hardly defunct. One of the most active and prolific clubs in the country.
Yes they are still in existence I am out in Carrollton and they’re all from around here I just had my bike blessed by them last Wednesday I know a number so if you want to get a hold of him let me know and I’ll put you in contact with him.

Thanks guys. I see that's a different website than what I found through a Google search. (Maybe Google is suppressing search results for Christian themed organizations?)

I see they have a chapter that's in Cumming, my town, although the map puts them in Dawsonville just up the road a few miles.

Thanks guys. I see that's a different website than what I found through a Google search. (Maybe Google is suppressing search results for Christian themed organizations?)

I see they have a chapter that's in Cumming, my town, although the map puts them in Dawsonville just up the road a few miles.
Careful… not all that are of a club, are the Club. My2, whatDoIknow.

Just a few shots from Nathan Curtis photography from my ride with my sons this weekend. I'm on the GS and both of my sons are on Vstrom 650s... Nathan is shooting up on Fort Mtn just about every weekend...

You can find him on Facebook...good dude that I'm about to drop some $$ with just to have these memories.

i-k2TwfDL-X2.jpg

i-GdGm4qk-X2.jpg

i-CTFZQPH-X2.jpg

i-Cg5kc2p-X2.jpg

i-bcC7mPh-X2.jpg

i-8Pc2z4D-X2.jpg

Rode with some friends in north GA this weekend. Flatlands road outside Suches on my KTM 950 SE..

wasn't expecting the mud. Hadn't rained much in ATL but buddy told me they got like 2" Friday. lol.

Well done! I had two attempts at that hill until I gave up and that was on a WRR.

We rode a few of the trails over at Whissenhunt as well. That was slick and lots of mud holes there as well. Friend said they had gotten 2-3" the past few days when I called him on the way home. lol..

Back
Top Bottom