• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Most of my buddy's ride Harleys, I'm more than likely headed in that direction.

New or used? The new Pan America is a really interesting bike. First Harley I would ever even consider owning for myself. 150hp, water cooled, ABS and traction and ride modes, proper suspension and brakes, TFT dash with Bluetooth integration, and I think you can even get an accessory quick shifter now. It's a legit fast bike, but total comfort and touring abilities. I have seen guys do track days on them, or ride across the country.

the Fat Bob with the 118 motor in it is reasonably quick, but not like the new liquid cooled models... I think so far its the Pan America, the Sportster S and the Nightster... As the Easy Rider generation is hanging up their chaps, Harley is getting serious about getting into the tech and performance and attracting a new generation of riders... I like the direction they are headed. Even guys like me that said they would never own a Harley, are starting to waver...

Well that was interesting. On a completely different note I did an interview with a guy that lives off his motorcycle year round and I’d anyone is interested in watching it Im posting the link below.

lol at the naked Ninja 300 with floorboards. :lol: Seems like a good guy, but as a family man, nothing that would interest me. But glad someone's doing it!

Funny…I moved from a full bagger Harley to a BMW R NineT Scrambler. So totally different but I’m enjoying it. Now…if I can get my butt acclimated it’s gonna be a great journey. Going from 750-800lbs and 90hp to 500lbs and 110 hp takes some getting use too...

Funny…I moved from a full bagger Harley to a BMW R NineT Scrambler. So totally different but I’m enjoying it. Now…if I can get my butt acclimated it’s gonna be a great journey. Going from 750-800lbs and 90hp to 500lbs and 110 hp takes some getting use too...

BMW used to be really wonky bikes... but the last 10 years, they really came around...

BMW used to be really wonky bikes... but the last 10 years, they really came around...
Agreed… never cared for the older BMW’s but the Scrambler kinda took me back to my teenage riding days but with a lot more style and comfort. The 500 and 700 Kawasaki 2 strokers would fog for skeeters………fast. Man, some of my past rides….

Back
Top Bottom