• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, would you sell to a newbie known for posting double retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salient 1

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
I posted up some 9mm and 22lr for $5 more then what I have in it. Not pre crazyness price, but what I consider is reasonable price for the current market. First PM I get is from another member that I saw posting really high prices on ammo this AM. Would you sell to him? Just seeking opinions...

i would have never gotten the PM because they would have already been on my ignore list................

This. And no. If they posted a comment such as "PM sent" or "I'll take it" in my ad thread I may even go so far as to publicly respond to their post that I think they're a douche bag and I don't sell to ass hats. Just my $0.02 though.

I posted up some 9mm and 22lr for $5 more then what I have in it. Not pre crazyness price, but what I consider is reasonable price for the current market. First PM I get is from another member that I saw posting really high prices on ammo this AM. Would you sell to him? Just seeking opinions...

How much is gold "Worth"?
Is it worth the $250 an oz it was selling for in 2000?..or the nearly $2000 an oz it was selling for last year?
well?..what is gold "Worth"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom