• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, would you sell to a newbie known for posting double retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your listing say anything about not for resale? Are you confident the person is gonna Jack the price and flip it? Is he paying your asking price? If he's paying your price, I think you'd be in the wrong not selling it to him. This whole thing is starting to make me wander about a few people. Great White is the only one with the correct answer. If the guy isn't on your ignore list I'd go through with the sale if he's still willing to buy it.

Does your listing say anything about not for resale? Are you confident the person is gonna Jack the price and flip it? Is he paying your asking price? If he's paying your price, I think you'd be in the wrong not selling it to him. This whole thing is starting to make me wander about a few people. Great White is the only one with the correct answer. If the guy isn't on your ignore list I'd go through with the sale if he's still willing to buy it.

I hear your point, but, I don't jump fast to put people on my ignore list unless they do something out of line towards me or one of my fiends here, and asking a really high price for something you want to sell doesn't really qualify to me.... But, I see your point, and thank you for speaking your mind... I do appreciate all viewpoints that have been shared thus far, and those that may come in the future as well...

Being that he has basically the same ammo type listed here as what I am selling, it leads me to believe that if I sell to him, it would just be added to the profit stack...

As a side note, he did not pay attention to my requested form of contact information provided in the thread to be sent via PM, so that makes me weary as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom