• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, would you sell to a newbie known for posting double retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is gold "Worth"?
Is it worth the $250 an oz it was selling for in 2000?..or the nearly $2000 an oz it was selling for last year?
well?..what is gold "Worth"?

I get what you are saying, but I am a 2+ year member here, and just looking for other opinions from fellow members on the situation at hand... Wish I had some gold though...

Thank you to all who have responded thus far...

What does this have to do with the OP's question?

He is asking about selling ammo to high?..i was simply pointing out that there is no "To high"..or "to low"...
What is gold relly worth?..nobody screamed when it was $250..and no one really blamed "profiteers"..when it went to $2000!!

I don't think I would do that deal.

Your ammo, your call but I would like to know it's going to someone who will shoot it not flip it.

this

its the great thing about a free market.
"I reserve the right to NOT sell it to anyone I deem a criminal, douchebag, asshat, price-gouger or any combination of the above!"

How much is gold "Worth"?
Is it worth the $250 an oz it was selling for in 2000?..or the nearly $2000 an oz it was selling for last year?
well?..what is gold "Worth"?

First off, wtf am I going to do with a shiny metal?
Secondly, why would I buy it at peak market pricing?

I don't think I would do that deal.

Your ammo, your call but I would like to know it's going to someone who will shoot it not flip it.

This ^^^ was my gut feeling. Seeing the double retail posts from the newbie this AM just made me sick. I made some comments and rated his threads... I just don't like that way of dealing... I would rather sell to someone who will use it and not try to profit on it... Keeping this in form with the ODT brotherhood....

so..you answered the question...
to you
Gold is not "worth"much..
As a commodity or stock, I'm not buying during peak pricing.

There is a difference between an investment that will see a return and a gouge in pricing. Sure, someone may be willing to buy my glock. So If I'm willing to pay 100$ for your most prized posession, it is worth 100$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom