So you want to build a Coca-Cola Gun safe

Yes factory locks are crap but you can get an upgrade locks for them.

Most safes with fire protection don't save the firearms. A lot of false claims out there.

Upgrade to what a Medeco or similar?

Correct there are some brands that fail miserably in a fire test, Liberty is not one of them.

If you get an aftermarket lock it's pretty good. Most safes can be broken into in about 5 to 10 minutes with an angle grinder. They are built pretty tough.

Most safes or did you mean most cheap gun safes?

I’ll go 5 to 1 odds that you’re not even getting close to opening my safe with an angel grinder in 10 mins, LOL

Most safes or did you mean most cheap gun safes?

I’ll go 5 to 1 odds that you’re not even getting close to opening my safe with an angel grinder in 10 mins, LOL

Do a YouTube search on your safe. People do a lot of testing on these things. Don't buy into manufacturers coolaid, see what 3rd party results are. You might have more confidence in your purchase or concerns about what you paid for.

Do a YouTube search on your safe. People do a lot of testing on these things. Don't buy into manufacturers coolaid, see what 3rd party results are. You might have more confidence in your purchase or concerns about what you paid for.

I have been in the safe and lock business my entire life man....no coolaid here, been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

Gun people tend to be over interweb edgmacated and cheapAF. Don’t get me wrong I love all you fools but 90% of you would rather buy a $500-1000 safe and a $1500-2000 scope then spend it on a safe! LOL

#safesnob
#Guilty
If you get an aftermarket lock it's pretty good. Most safes can be broken into in about 5 to 10 minutes with an angle grinder. They are built pretty tough.
Guilty of this with my cannon, but it keeps the kids out and slows the dumbest of smash and grabbers. Would hope my many attentive neighbors would quickly catch goons in the area.

Back
Top Bottom