• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

some people just do not care, they live in a perfect world

I'd say he's justified but **** does happen. I have missed a meet before too- immediately called the guy when I realized and told him I would drive to his doorstep and knock $20 off the price. Thankfully he was understanding, but he would've been justified if he decided to neg me. We all need to have a little patience and forgiveness EDIT: especially with members with a long history of positive transactions! New guys don't deserve the benefit of the doubt until they've built up some credibility...

Last edited:
You're both in the same area. Maybe you can work it out. I have waited for quite a while in the past for a meet. Traffic, life, etc. happens. GLWFB

Last week I had a meeting set up with a newbie. He sends me a PM about 6:30 am saying that he wasn't going to be able to buy the guns, because he had been falsely arrested the night before and had to spend his "gun money" on bail.

I simply asked him to send me a copy of the citation and all would be forgotten.

He did, and I did.

Stuff Happens, but sometimes folks will blow smoke up your buttocks.

unfortunately it does sound justified though simply just an unfortunate sequence of events. this is why i generally try to make deals a little later in the day to avoid issues and try to have both parties confirm by phone before anyone leaves. Hopefully you can get something worked out and get it all squared away.

Anybody that will get in their car and drive to a meet, without talking to the other party, shouldn't be allowed to leave Neg. FB.

Somebody wasn't practicing "Due Diligence".

Back
Top Bottom