• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was an 11b that didn't have a high enough gt score to be a medic. Maybe he really wanted to be a medic. J/k infantry guys. Please no death threats. You good bruh. Unless you use your position to degrade or belittle other's opinion, then rock the **** out of it and be proud of what you do.

He's probably just a butthurt kid going nowhere who lost his girlfriend to a service member. **** that guy, hell just a statement like that I think my next for sale ad will include a discount price for military. (Might be a little while before I post something for sale or trade but I'll stay true).

**** that guy.

Maybe he was an 11b that didn't have a high enough gt score to be a medic. Maybe he really wanted to be a medic. J/k infantry guys. Please no death threats. You good bruh. Unless you use your position to degrade or belittle other's opinion, then rock the **** out of it and be proud of what you do.
You son of a b**** you're lucky I love medics more than my own 11B kin. Well, right there at that same level of awesome.

IMG_4858.JPG

You my boy blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom