• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
1490239077939.jpg

Wait till someone accuses you of stolen valor. That will really piss you off.
Wait until you FIND stolen valor and that will REALLY piss you off. I've literally talked an 18B off the trigger from a stolen valor incident. I've seen some 20% wannabees here and there in Woodstock and canton but a vet can tell a vet pretty quick. You can't hide behind Velcro patches, I need to see the "suck" in your soul

Everyone that is on here spewing anger over this unnamed a**hole. That a**hole is me. I'm sorry that I upset you so bad TacticalMedic but dang can a guy not have a single opinion or preference? I'm sorry that that is just how I was brought up to think. One of the biggest things that was beat into my head when **gasp** I was in the Marines was to keep it to myself. And in turn, those are the types of people I have always preferred to deal with. I'm sorry all the stuff on your profile encouraged me to share my opinion with you, but that was all it was. In hind sight I should've just kept my mouth shut. Like some of these dudes have already said though, who cares what I think. If advertising your service in every facet of your profile is what floats your boat, then so be it. Didn't mean to ruin your night over it or any of you other fine individuals either.

I would have replied that I did not wish to do business with people who have poor spelling habits.

Also I would like to state for the record, that I did spell "their" correctly in the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom