• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

With all the people on here we all should make a choice to stand for freedom and consider our selves the Rosen south. And when it does hit we need to band together. It may sound silly but say it does hit and you get booted out of your home and you come down by my area and say you are in need of water I would want to know that you where part of the resistance how would I know? Because I would be willing to help other brothers from the ODT. So I said all that too say this how about a patch or something made that we can buy or something in that nature, that says ODT member or something. Just some random thoughts I had.

By summer, ammo will be a memory!

Ammo, or the ammo shortage?

Heard the stupid fools claiming to be gun owners promoting background checks. The next step is the expansion of the definition of mental illness. They already are building lists. Get ready, the storm clouds are on the horizon. The question is, will they knock on your door, or just break it down in the name of public safety?

Can dogs be trained to sniff for ammunition?

Last edited:
Is this the place people are saying to get ammo?
Welcome to the Georgia Arms Web site. This site is designed to provide useful information about our company and to provide a useful and convenient resource for your ammunition and reloading needs!
DUE TO COMPONENT SHORTAGE
ORDERS WILL SHIP AS SOON
AS AMMUNITION IS AVAILABLE!
2 TO 9 MONTHS ESTIMATED!
ALSO WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON ALL INVENTORY

Is this the place?
Welcome to the Georgia Arms Web site. This site is designed to provide useful information about our company and to provide a useful and convenient resource for your ammunition and reloading needs!
DUE TO COMPONENT SHORTAGE
ORDERS WILL SHIP AS SOON
AS AMMUNITION IS AVAILABLE!
2 TO 9 MONTHS ESTIMATED!
ALSO WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON ALL INVENTORY

They are not shipping. If you go there they have stock. Call ahead.

With all the people on here we all should make a choice to stand for freedom and consider our selves the Rosen south. And when it does hit we need to band together. It may sound silly but say it does hit and you get booted out of your home and you come down by my area and say you are in need of water I would want to know that you where part of the resistance how would I know? Because I would be willing to help other brothers from the ODT. So I said all that too say this how about a patch or something made that we can buy or something in that nature, that says ODT member or something. Just some random thoughts I had.

I would say most would stand up for what they believe in; but to me, it sounds like you don't have a plan. Honestly, you cannot depend on anyone here. I've seen some good mind readers here, but you never know how it will go down until it happens. My family is priority of course. If SHTF, and it gets really bad, you never know. We could cross paths one day. As a secondary means, I probably would NOT turn my back on another. Sounds pessimistic, but it's just the truth.

I am a fan of the conspiracy theories. I like reading them with an open mind and investigating what I can. Here lately a lot of these seem to be meshing together and I don't like it.

You have the Fema Camps, DHS buying **** tons of ammo, Americans can be detained indefinitely or killed, the targets that are little kids/women/elderly people, drones, weapon ban talks, New Madrid, Haarp, and all of these false flag operations that seem to be building up to something and it does not look good.

Is there a large scale plot about to hatch? What are your thoughts?

...and now the banking collapse in cyprus and mass riots accross europe.

Back
Top Bottom