• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sometimes Integrity is overridden by greed

I opened this expecting to hear that the OP had purchased an "entry level AR" from somebody that "isn't in to rifles".
i.imgur.com_8TooevJ.gif

Had a guy agree to a deal, price aprox time and location only to call me this morning and tell me that his wife didn't like him making a personal sale so he had to sell back to the dealer that he bought it from.

I have been a victim yet again of someone else's lack of integrity. We hear about it all too often here but I must "beat this dead horse" so I don't go out and beat someone. I was on trader last night and after numerous PM's came to a very good deal for what I thought was both of us. We set time and location to meet this morning.(BTW, I was doing all of the driving. I live in Kennesaw and he was going to be furniture shopping with his wife at Mall of Ga) I agreed to go to him. I get a text this morning around 7:30 that he made a deal with another member for $200 more than we had agreed on and if it cost him a negative feedback he would have to take it. I had rearranged my day to meet him this morning. I recently posted a Glock 42 for $400. I took the first person who took the deal. I had MANY offers to pay more but turned them down because the deal was made.

How much is your integrity worth?

Why didn't you leave a negative!?!? :confused:

I agree with negative for this and many other offenses but the rules for negative are tough to meet. Doesn't it require a no show? I could be wrong but I thought changing your mind with notice would not meet the negative feedback requirements.

I agree with negative for this and many other offenses but the rules for negative are tough to meet. Doesn't it require a no show? I could be wrong but I thought changing your mind with notice would not meet the negative feedback requirements.

Mods ought to make this one stick whatever hell the requirements are

Back
Top Bottom