• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

source for AOW shot-pistols?

abailey362

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
215   0
Reaction score
Anyone know a good source for AOW shotguns? I would like a 12ga made on Mossberg(or cloned) action so accessories and upgrades are easy to come by.

also, is it possible to form1 a "cruiser" or other shotgun that shipped from factory as a pistol grip gun (transferred as pistol on 4473 and restricted to 21+ from an ffl) into an aow?

1. I can get you a good deal on a safety harbor aow mossberg. I'm set up as a dealer for them.

2. Yes. As long as it came from the factory and never had a stock on it you can. But making a aow is the same as making a sbs. $200. It's only transferring it that is $5.

When im an 07/02, I'd gladly paper stuff for you, like sbrs and sbs. But these aows take work. They have a specially designed barrel clamp and shortening the mag takes some engineering. I'm not a machinist, just a paper pusher.

The shf ones are very nice and are under 650...

I work part time for an 02/07 , We are in Franklin . He could handle your questions as well , He also has an approval letter for a Non NFA 26.5 inch overall length shotgun with a 14 inch barrel. You could satisfy your fun maybe while waiting for the stamp.

Back
Top Bottom