• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southeast School Of Survival

In the event of a Southeast School of Survival course cancellation due to instructor illness/injury, a death or sickness in the instructor’s immediate family, or unsafe conditions in the training area, course payment will not be refunded.

Can't believe this policy!!!

In the event of a Southeast School of Survival course cancellation due to instructor illness/injury, a death or sickness in the instructor’s immediate family, or unsafe conditions in the training area, course payment will not be refunded.

Hmm, yea most places will refund your money if it isn't your fault you're cancelling. Odd.

my question would be are you then sol or do you get dibs when the course is rescheduled? i could live with that,otherwise i'd never sign up..

Did you stop reading once you saw that? The next sentence reads "Monies paid will be applied to a future scheduled course date."

Looks like a fun thing to do, but I don't think my back would allow me to. Bummer, I would like to learn some of the info offered, like orienteering.

This is a deal breaker for me......what if I cannot attend a future class due to work, etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom