• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaking of wanting to stay safe...

Pinkguns126

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So I last posted on wanting to stay safe shopping on black Friday. I think that is the least of my worries right now. On Halloween a bank was robbed just 5 minutes from my house and in the past 2 weeks two neighbors have been robbed. My next door neighbor was robbed by his ex room mate most likely who had been kicked out for stealing money. The other neighbor thinks who ever robbed them had been watching the house and thinks it may be a young person based on what was stolen, funny thing is the person was in a drawer next to his bed where he keeps a gun and it wasn't stolen for whatever reason. So as I said in my last post I am def. going Tuesday to get my gwl and will be going back to the range soon! Everyone stay safe during the holidays!

Read up thoroughly on use of deadly force laws too.
I have to teach a class tomorrow to a man who "thought" he knew the laws and instead because of his ignorance was charged with aggravated assault.
As part of his probation the court sent him to me to take a class.
He spoke to me about taking a class about one month before the incident & ironically enough, now he is.

The point I'm trying to make is to make SURE that you know the laws on use of deadly force so that the same thing doesn't happen to you.

So I last posted on wanting to stay safe shopping on black Friday. I think that is the least of my worries right now. On Halloween a bank was robbed just 5 minutes from my house and in the past 2 weeks two neighbors have been robbed. My next door neighbor was robbed by his ex room mate most likely who had been kicked out for stealing money. The other neighbor thinks who ever robbed them had been watching the house and thinks it may be a young person based on what was stolen, funny thing is the person was in a drawer next to his bed where he keeps a gun and it wasn't stolen for whatever reason. So as I said in my last post I am def. going Tuesday to get my gwl and will be going back to the range soon! Everyone stay safe during the holidays!

Are we talking about Robbery or Burglary? There is a BIG difference.

Guns are good, but get a dog as a deterrent. It doesn't need to be any specific kind of dog and does not have to have any special training. Most burglars will bypass any home that has any dog in it.

I have 2 dogs pug with serious attitude ( and I'm being serious) and a 75lbs pit/boxer mix that has a mean bark but is a big sissy but they aren't home all the time or in that yard alone ( too many people stealing dogs)

Back
Top Bottom