• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SPM to (Insert user here)

Am I the only one that this bugs? I see it often enough to mention. A seller posts not only that the item is sold but to whom they sold it. If I wanted people to know what I was buying, I'd be the one doing the announcing.
Yeah that sort of blows our cover for those of us who like to work under the radar!

Am I the only one that this bugs? I see it often enough to mention. A seller posts not only that the item is sold but to whom they sold it. If I wanted people to know what I was buying, I'd be the one doing the announcing.
The name is not important to publicly post, you're already having your transactions monitored.....

I don't generally post who its sold to unless I get multiple pm's offering to buy said item.. Granted I haven't had that happen too often but it does make it simple for letting everyone know who got it in the sweepstakes..

I don't generally post who its sold to unless I get multiple pm's offering to buy said item.. Granted I haven't had that happen too often but it does make it simple for letting everyone know who got it in the sweepstakes..
But why is it anyone's business other than the buyer's and seller's?

Thank you!

I was going to say that if I wanted everyone to know what I was buying, I would drop an "I'll take it" or a "PM sent" right in the middle of the thread. :boink:

That's it's own topic. You saying "I'll take it" means nothing, but what's funny is most guys will back-off when they see that posted.

Back
Top Bottom