Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

so basketball sucks because of their height? the avg basketball player is 6'7" the avg male is 6'3"

there are less than 20 players in the nba who are over 7 ft tall and they can barely jump

my question is why would anybody even watch baseball? buncha nonathletic morons swining a stick

Average height of a male in the U.S. is 5'10"

fair enough, i quoted an article. what are u questioning then?

i see u took no offense to me saying that baseball players are nonathletic right?

update: my bad, the avg height is 6'3" in the nba. the avg height is 6'7" in the eastern division i read that article wrong

which proves my original post even more so

I was questioning your BS height stat for the avg male and the fact that you think all baseball players still look like Babe Ruth and Boog Powell.

I was questioning your BS height stat for the avg male and the fact that you think all baseball players still look like Babe Ruth and Boog Powell.

they do. especially pitchers who only do one thing, work on their arm every 3 days

non pitchers have no excuse to be out of shape but they are
list of top out of shape players:
andrew jones, braxton, prince fielder, bengie molina, david ortiz, jenks, tommy hunter, sandoval

and that's just grossly overweight, not fat or obese

they do. especially pitchers who only do one thing, work on their arm every 3 days

andrew jones, braxton, prince fielder, bengie molina, david ortiz, jenks, tommy hunter, sandoval

With a 40 man roster there are over 1200 players in the league and you named 8.

You should never complain about people on here going after you for your opinion. You do it to yourself.

And this is coming from a self-proclaimed contrarian. But at least I know it and don't get butthurt when people go after me.

You are simply not serious.
Yeah, the average active MLB player is a regular couch potato. I'm sure I and everyone reading this thread could run circles around them and then kick their posterior just for good measure before breakfast.

With a 40 man roster there are over 1200 players in the league and you named 8.

You should never complain about people on here going after you for your opinion. You do it to yourself.

And this is coming from a self-proclaimed contrarian. But at least I know it and don't get butthurt when people go after me.

i quoted the most overweight, there are plenty more

i don't get butthurt, i just pointed out numbers

love how hypocritical pple on here can be

You are simply not serious.
Yeah, the average active MLB player is a regular couch potato. I'm sure I and everyone reading this thread could run circles around them and then kick their posterior just for good measure before breakfast.

It's useless. I give up.

Back
Top Bottom