• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

St Pierre and Diaz fight

I hope Diaz wins. Unlike a lot of fighters who talk trash to advance their career (Sonnen), I really believe Diaz struggles with anxiety as well as other issues. He has had wins pulled and chances at the belt revoked due to his issues with anxiety and drug use. I think a win over GSP not only is a victory over one of the best fighters in the world, but a victory over Nick's inner demons. If GSP comes to fight, I think he will lose. If he does like Condit, and kicks and runs, he will out point Diaz.

I hope Johnny wins over Condit. Hendricks vs. Diaz in a title fight would be outstanding! Both fighters fighting to win, as opposed to not lose.

I normally meet up with some of the guys from Jones Tactical and 2A Gear somewhere in the Roswell/Alpharetta area to watch the fights. I'll post up once we finalize plans, so if any of ODT guys are in the same area, we can meet up and say "hi".

We are meeting at Mazzy's in Marietta to watch it. If anyone else plans on watching it there, send me a PM. We will be getting there around 8pm to watch the FX prelims. PPV starts at 10pm. I've never been to Mazzy's, so hopefully it won't be too overcrowded.

Mazzy's Sports Bar & Grill, 2217 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062

GSP in a 5 round decision. his bjj isnt good enough to submit diaz and he doesnt hit nearly hard enough to knock him out. both the diaz bros have granite chins

Back
Top Bottom