• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Standing in line at the Benz right now

With Alabama suspending 4 guys for half a game against Duke, it really shows those kids a d the college football world that they are serious about discipline...

One whole half against a crappy ACC school.

I'm not blaming them, I wouldn't sit them against a tough matchup either, my issue is they need to quit pretending that they are sending a message. That's a joke

With Alabama suspending 4 guys for half a game against Duke, it really shows those kids a d the college football world that they are serious about discipline...

I'm not blaming them, I wouldn't sit them against a tough matchup either, my issue is they need to quit pretending that they are sending a message. That's a joke
HBD Bushwhacker Bushwhacker

Lol..they should've waited till later in the season and see who has what. The suspend them against the tuff team

Back
Top Bottom