• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

started a new project

Why? It won't turn for crap if he did that. Its not a drag bike.
I believe it would give it a lower center of gravity..In the Mountains here we ride high on the tank, and let our body shifting weight control the turns..Way different that what is done on flat land..But forgive me I loved riding in the mountains..Flat land has no interest for me, but then again after 50 yrs of riding I cannot anymore..And I do miss the hell out of it..It was just a question

Coming along nicely!! Have you thought about raking the front end 2 inches?
it wont turn well if i did that...only on the drag bikes for more stability on the top...this one is my mountain blaster,cafe', street fighter,cannon carver vintage , old vs new combobulation..200 pounds lighter than stock and around 100+hp it will be fun in the twisties!

it wont turn well if i did that...only on the drag bikes for more stability on the top...this one is my mountain blaster,cafe', street fighter,cannon carver vintage , old vs new combobulation..200 pounds lighter than stock and around 100+hp it will be fun in the twisties!
pulling rake out allows for faster turn in and maneuverability just as the road racers from back in the day

This bike has the look of vintage and the handling of a modern bike with all the tun-ability of the modern bikes front and rear compression and rebound adjustable shocks

image.jpeg

taking paint off wheels

Back
Top Bottom