• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stick shift drivers in calhoun help a brother out

It is not hard . I have taught my kids as well as friends kids how to do it. The most important lesson is get your foot off the pedal and do not slip the clutch to take off . don't ride the pedal look at it more as an on and off switch . I got 344,000 miles out of the clutch in my Honda . It finally started making a lot of bearing noise. The flywheel looked good enough to not be turned and it still had decent friction material on the disc . My truck has over 200,000 miles with pulling a trailer on the original clutch .

A tractor works the same way, but you are on your own, no one will ride on a tractor with a newbie

It is not hard . I have taught my kids as well as friends kids how to do it. The most important lesson is get your foot off the pedal and do not slip the clutch to take off . don't ride the pedal look at it more as an on and off switch . I got 344,000 miles out of the clutch in my Honda . It finally started making a lot of bearing noise. The flywheel looked good enough to not be turned and it still had decent friction material on the disc . My truck has over 200,000 miles with pulling a trailer on the original clutch .
Thanks for the tips buddy

This^^^^ If you wanna come to Newnan I'll have you driving a stick in no time, I taught my wife in less than 30 minutes before we got married and both my sons when they were old enough. Bring your bike and we'll hit the back roads after, I ride too.
Aw man wish i could i sold my bike to buy a family car a few years ago thats why im getting a new car need somthing thats not a soccer mom van lol

it really isnt that hard, i taught my brother and sister both in less than two days. biggest thing is learn to take off stopped on a hill, once you can do this everything else is cake

Back
Top Bottom