• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STILL Need Lots of Prayers Please . . .

I know Pastor Todd as a friend. He will travel to any church any where free of cost to help the Revival spread in other churches. He has several books he has written and all of them are amazing revelations.

I have been attending this Revival for 3 years now almost every Sunday night and these are not an isolated cases, hundreds of healings are taking place all the time. These two healings happened in churches in other states from that church asking for the Fire of God to come to their church. From cancer being healed to blind eyes regaining sight, ears regaining hearing, addictions instantly healed, I know if i was sick I would go to Dawsonville on Sunday night and get in the water.... God is in the House.... This is not hype. I have seen too much to not believe God is healing people Miraculouly in Dawsonville and all over the US. Watch both video links on YouTube. Watch it on ISN network or North GA Revival on Facebook on Sunday night. God is Working.

Father God, In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command this man’s body to align with your Word, Jesus we know if you were to walk in the room where this man is You would heal and restore him and his body. Jesus you told us in your scriptures that we would do everything you have done and greater still. I believe this Word and in the Power and Authority you gave us I command the cancer cells in this young man’s body to die and disappear in Jesus Name. I stand in covenant with You Jesus and cancel every assignment of the enemy and break the chains of disease off of him the moment this message is read. Jesus you gave us dominion back when you were resurrected from the dead and I stand in that dominion over sickness and disease and rebuke it and command it to leave Redneck’s Stepson’s body. In Jesus Name we command. In Mark 16 You taught us to heal the sick with these verses.

14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:14-18 | NKJV. In Luke 9 you also gave us your disciples the Power and Authority this situation needs. You didn’t tell us to pray for the sick you commanded us to heal the sick.

1 Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. 2 He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. Luke 9:1-2 | NKJV.

Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. Acts 19:11-13a | NKJV

I believe your Stepson can be healed... 139 Hightower Parkway Dawsonville GA 30534. 5:00 pm Sunday’s

Back
Top Bottom