• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**stolen firearms**

that SUCKS....and is my worst nightmare. my stuff is in a safe and i have a monitored security system, but i cringe at the thought. i dont want to arm criminals as much as i dont want to lose my guns. good luck brother.

Thanks for the support guys. Its one of the worst feelings in the world. I am just thankful that my future wife was not home and my dog was not harmed. I have a shih-tzu so he probable could not have put up much of a fight if he even tried. Now my worst nightmare is there are criminals out there that are now armed and dangerous. Thats my biggest fear and now it has happened.

I very sorry to hear this. I hate this kind of thing it always makes me cringe to think of loosing something like that. I was robbed this weekend as well. I was lucky enough they didn't get into my home. Only the shop your situation puts mine on perspective. Here I am complaining because I lost some tools. I so sorry bud like someone said earlier I hope this d'bag blows his tea bags off with the Glock. Can't we take up a collection for this guy or something dang this sucks.

Back
Top Bottom