• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOLEN GUN

It's hard to swallow a theft of any kind but I would own a High Point or some other cheaper brand of gun in my vehicle. Just shoot it a lot to make sure it a good reliable handgun. I can't imagine having one of prize 1911's getting stolen. The odds are the douch bag wouldn't even know what he had and sell it for 200 bucks. That's one thing that really sticks in my craw is some " A Hole " stealing stuff. That makes me so mad I could crap rail road spikes. I have been hit three or four times and they got computers, I-pads, Kendals and other valuable articles. I was hard headed and it took me a while to start taking everything of value out of the car when I park at home. Hell I even had a Mini Van stolen right out my driveway on a Saturday night. Got up to go to church and no Van. One the good side of that story is I had ran that ***** slap out of gas before I had parked it that evening. They got about 7 miles and it ran out. The police found it two days later parked in a super market parking lot. SOB's didn't get very far. LOL It cost 1,000 dollars to replace the steering column. Of course the insurance covered it but I had a 200 dollar comprehensive deductible so that pissed me off. Other than the steering column it was in the same condition it left in.

We had a rash of theft in our old neighborhood and the police suspected it was kids in the neighborhood behind ours sneaking over through the woods and hitting cars. These days you can never be to careful. Sorry for the rant but I as angry about it as he is believe me. Can't stomach it at all.
Yes he is absolutely sick over it . The bad thing is he rarely if ever leaves his gun in his car overnight, so these thieves got really lucky. And you are probably right they probably have no idea what they have and will sell it off for 200 bucks!! I think thieves are about the lowest form of life ...

Yes he is absolutely sick over it . The bad thing is he rarely if ever leaves his gun in his car overnight, so these thieves got really lucky. And you are probably right they probably have no idea what they have and will sell it off for 200 bucks!! I think thieves are about the lowest form of life ...
I agree 100%. Total scum baggs.

Sometimes one thinks doing something proactive is going to deter A would be thief... Most of this smash and grab type things are drug addicts, or kids unless they know EXACTLY what they can find in your car...

All the NRA, Smith and Wesson, Glock (especially) or (Unfortunately) Law Enforcement or Fire Fighter plates only help the real gun seekers narrow down their victims.

We think we have some kind of deterrent that works, and if it works 100% let me know and I'll go into business with you.

Exaclty, an NRA sticker on your truck window is just an invitation to a would-be thief. I have one on my safe but that's it.
Same here, I took all the gun stickers off my car quite a while ago. I don't want to give a would be thief the advantage ...
It probably won't surprise you but the "THis Truck is Protected by Smith and Wesson" sticker only works when you are behind the wheel... I may market the "Baby on Board" suction cup one with revision... Any investors? :thumb:

"Bernie 2016" stickers work for me. Sort of sends a message to the thief, "Hey...I like getting other people's **** too, but I like the government to seize it by force of arms and give it to me." Also, a Bernie sticker is an "I ain't got ****" flag.

"Bernie 2016" stickers work for me. Sort of sends a message to the thief, "Hey...I like getting other people's **** too, but I like the government to seize it by force of arms and give it to me." Also, a Bernie sticker is an "I ain't got ****" flag.
JUst don't leave your EBT card in plain sight...

If I could get one I'd treat it like Golem treated the Ring. I feel like a real chump around here since most of the time I'm the only sucker paying for groceries without one.

Back
Top Bottom