• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOLEN GUN

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR GUN'S IN A CAR OVER NIGHT. TAKE THE DAMN THING IN THE HOUSE. YOU CAN'T POSSIIBLY BE THAT LAZY.HOW MANY WARNINGS HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEB SITE AND YET IT KEEPS HAPPING. JUST SAYING,GOOD LUCK GETTING IT BACK

Yes we should always blame the victim.
Should we blame rape victims also?
What should women do to prevent rape?

Over the years I have have had 5 car breakins and they got some good stuff but it was out of a 89 Ford Bronco II and it looked ragged. Other than that nothing of any value was taken out of the other 4. I also had my van stolen out my driveway on a Saturday night. It was a 10 year old 2001 Voyager mini van with hail damage. It really doesn't matter what you drive if the opportunity is there odds are they are going to break in and have a look. I you have a nice car and the thieves are out on the loose chances are if the location is right they are going to break in. That's why it's always good insurance to take the high dollar items out of the car. I don't blame the victim for his car getting broken into. However, I do hold them personally responsible for leaving high dollar merchandise in the cars. I also lived in decent subdivisions. The police said a lot of the break in's where from kids from the adjacent neighborhood.

The moral of the story is it doesn't matter what kind of car you drive chances are it will get broken into at some point so don't leave goodies in there for them to get a boner over.

Back
Top Bottom