• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOLEN GUN

Sometimes one thinks doing something proactive is going to deter A would be thief... Most of this smash and grab type things are drug addicts, or kids unless they know EXACTLY what they can find in your car...

All the NRA, Smith and Wesson, Glock (especially) or (Unfortunately) Law Enforcement or Fire Fighter plates only help the real gun seekers narrow down their victims.

We think we have some kind of deterrent that works, and if it works 100% let me know and I'll go into business with you.
I try to be the total "Gray Man" in all aspects of my life. If you saw me, the way I'm dressed or my vehicle in public, you'd never think I had a dang thing worth messing with. I'm a "zero-bling" kinda fella.

View attachment 1143615 Hey guys, my buddy's truck was broken into last night and a few things were stolen, including a handgun. It's a Glock 19 rtf2 frame is in "patriot brown" and slide is in "graphite black". If y'all could keep an eye out for this gun,that would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR GUN'S IN A CAR OVER NIGHT. TAKE THE DAMN THING IN THE HOUSE. YOU CAN'T POSSIIBLY BE THAT LAZY.HOW MANY WARNINGS HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEB SITE AND YET IT KEEPS HAPPING. JUST SAYING,GOOD LUCK GETTING IT BACK

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR GUN'S IN A CAR OVER NIGHT. TAKE THE DAMN THING IN THE HOUSE. YOU CAN'T POSSIIBLY BE THAT LAZY.HOW MANY WARNINGS HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEB SITE AND YET IT KEEPS HAPPING. JUST SAYING,GOOD LUCK GETTING IT BACK
My name is Greg Vess a I definitely approve this message.

I keep my car's looking stock. No stickers, nothing woth stealing inside. Factory radio etc. Same with my house. Looks nice but nothing flashy. Flying low under the radar. Layered security can be your best friend and it does not cost a fortune.
I tend to agree. Old Explorer (but nice looking and clean, all lights working, new tires, maintained), 1970's house, comfortable, lowest crime rate neighborhood in the city of Macon, no stickers, nothing flashy. I watch my surroundings before moving to and from automobile, have security system in house with separate cameras, cameras are visible and motion activated (as are lights). Don't leave stuff out in plain sight....ever. Unless you're hunting over bait.

Back
Top Bottom