• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Stands From Hunting Property

Call DNR, ask for the affidavit where you give the DNR permission to arrest the the trespassers. All you got to do is arrest just (1) and the news spreads quickly.

If you have a tall Pine, or Oak tree, place a trail camera high and aim it at the main entrance, where a climber must be used, you just may get lucky and get a mug shot...

just a simple suggestion which may work...

Call DNR, ask for the affidavit where you give the DNR permission to arrest the the trespassers. All you got to do is arrest just (1) and the news spreads quickly.

If you have a tall Pine, or Oak tree, place a trail camera high and aim it at the main entrance, where a climber must be used, you just may get lucky and get a mug shot...

just a simple suggestion which may work...
agreed and already in place and done

I will strategically place a few of these by the new stands just for safe keeping. and incase the camera batteries die

trap1.jpg

I hate to hear that and can sympathize. I had a stand stolen in Gwinnett a couple of years ago. My son was with me and he couldn't understand why someone would do that. I just told him that someone probably needed it worse than I did and that's why they took it. I didn't tell him how I really felt but obviously you guys can guess.

Pretty messed up. I left my summit in the tree all year and came back 3 weeks ago and it was still there. There are some very distinct advantages to hunting on a military post. Hope you catch those POS's.

Back
Top Bottom