• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop cerakoting guns you don't plan on keeping!

People get triggered so easily now. If I see a gun I don't like, i just move on to the next one. Never crossed my mind to tell someone what they should do to their gun.

I've had 4 guns cerakoted. All 4 were brand new never fired. Two handguns, one for my wife and one for me. I had the polymer frames done
Then I had 2 AR's done, one being an SBR and if someone doesn't like them they are free to kick rocks because I got them done they way unwanted them, because well, they're mine.
20180712_223055.jpg
20151222_224920.jpg
20180324_145006.jpg

People get triggered so easily now. If I see a gun I don't like, i just move on to the next one. Never crossed my mind to tell someone what they should do to their gun.

I've had 4 guns cerakoted. All 4 were brand new never fired. Two handguns, one for my wife and one for me. I had the polymer frames done
Then I had 2 AR's done, one being an SBR and if someone doesn't like them they are free to kick rocks because I got them done they way unwanted them, because well, they're mine. View attachment 1925373 View attachment 1925374 View attachment 1925376

How does your wife like her Gold FN ,,, Happy Birthday btw

I see a listing for a gun I would like to have at a good price open it and see the gun has been cerakoted.
For one thing it just makes me wonder what are you trying to hide.
And I don't need your blue and sniper gray color combination.

I think the same thing when I see a used motorcycle advertized with "custom paint job"...

My first thought is, "Great, the guy wrecked it and couldn't afford new OEM plastics so he had his buddy fiberglass and paint it... PASS."

Back
Top Bottom