• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOP posting pics of guns with items that are "not included"

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I see it every day.

Pics of a rifle for sale that has a nice scope on it but.....
"SCOPE NOT INCLUDED"

Pics of an AR for sale that has a Magpul stock on it but.....
"STOCK NOT INCLUDED"

Pics of a pistol for sale that has a nice tac light mounted on it but.....
"LIGHT NOT INCLUDED"

If you're not going to include it in the sale, then take it off BEFORE you take pics for your ad you lazy SOBs!

-->RANT OVER<--

maybe they don't want to take it apart until it was sold. I wouldn't take a scope off of a rifle until I sold it just in case I would need to let somebody test fire it first. If they included the accessories and jacked up their prices then the chances of selling would go down.

maybe they don't want to take it apart until it was sold. I wouldn't take a scope off of a rifle until I sold it just in case I would need to let somebody test fire it first. If they included the accessories and jacked up their prices then the chances of selling would go down.
OK, I can see your point on scopes, but an AR stock or a rail mounted light on a pistol are pretty easy to take off.

Take them off, take the pics for your ad and then put them back on until it sells.

Uh-oh....I may have messed up....

Selling what's below - just the Legion coin - $25, nothing else included.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

f3aba950a51b9486bed54075cc671efb.jpg

Uh-oh....I may have messed up....

Selling what's below - just the Legion coin - $25, nothing else included.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 1247564
Reminds me of an ad I saw awhile back.

Dude had an AR listed for sale. It was pictured in a nice hard case with a big stack of PMAGs but.....
"GUN AND ONE MAG ONLY. CASE AND EXTRA MAGS NOT INCLUDED"

SMH

Back
Top Bottom