• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Story behind your screen name?

Man you lucky dog. That area of Georgia and Alabama is awesome for outdoors anything!!!!! Scenic, great fishing and hunting, far away from Atlanta. I'm envious!

Thanks! Yes Sir, my grandparents house is 5 minutes from Little River Canyon. I had a little dirt bike growing up, and I had free reign of the whole area up there. It was a wonderful way to grow up.

I joined this forum at the time I was just about to, or just did, release the first edition of my Georgia Gun Laws book. I first found this site while researching gun stores and FFL's, coming up with a list of popular gun stores located here in Georgia which I could call, write to, or visit personally to ask them to carry our book in their store.

( I had a lot of success with this in the metro Atlanta area where I could drive to the store and shake hands with people personally, but outside of ATL metro, not so much.)

Today the best way to get the book, for most people, is to just order it from Amazon.

It’s not because I’m a Grandmaster in USPSA, though I’d like to be one day. It’s just a name my brother used to call me when I was smokin him at Call of Duty back in the day. I thought it was funnier than I probably should have.

Back
Top Bottom