• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Story behind your screen name?

I spent the 8th & 9th grades (‘71-‘73) in a strict military academy. I went in a hyper but innocent little 12 year old kid, came out at 14 still short but with a bad attitude, some newly aquired skills and a short fuse. Those were definitely some different times....

I spent the 8th & 9th grades (‘71-‘73) in a strict military academy. I went in a hyper but innocent little 12 year old kid, came out at 14 still short but with a bad attitude, some newly aquired skills and a short fuse. Those were definitely some different times....
Actually I just always loved the Tazmanian Devil cartoon character, and no I don’t have him tattooed on me. lol! Some buddies and I that I worked with had CB’s in our trucks, we’d talk crap and aggravate truckers on our way to work in the mornings, my handle was Tazz. Even had a dog named Tazz. Haha! I did do the two years in military school though, and yeah, it sucked from a kid’s point of view.

LOL ....I can’t help but picture the movie “Taps”.

I went to miltary school, but it was a commuter day school - GMC in Milledgeville. Where did you go?

Call sign for the Tacco seat on S-3 Sub-hunter 78-83 , last to leave the the plane with info paks straight to intel, had dark polarized lens shield due to all then orange backlit screens I had to work for hours while in air. Name just stuck

Back
Top Bottom