• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Straight trade

Because Hi-powers suck. ;) The only difference between a Hi-power and a Hi-point is 3 letters.
They are ugly but like fat girls they need love too....I am loving one now after doing my best to make it malfunction and she runs like a Gatlin gun. She is a cheap ugly date and her parents guarantee if she ever messes up they will replace her......lol

Let's say I offer you a HK Mk 23 new never fired, A AR50A1 50bmg new never fired with nightforce scope and rings and ammo, a New never fired PTR with 25 HK mags and 500 rounds of federal SMK at 2 dollars a round for your 4500 dollar motorcycle. Would you accept that offer?

I would think if would be almost impossible to find someone who was interested in owning all three of those guns, but if he was really motivated in moving his cycle, he might try to make a trade with you if he could get your guns at a rock bottom value.

They are ugly but like fat girls they need love too....I am loving one now after doing my best to make it malfunction and she runs like a Gatlin gun. She is a cheap ugly date and her parents guarantee if she ever messes up they will replace her......lol

There is a place for less expensive guns, maybe be best to have one sitting next to your expensive ones to use the cheaper one for an intruder considering the gun you use to stop an intruder will be picked up by the police as part of the evidence.

You always have to figure in the value of those gun store purchased accessories and a couple of Uncle
Mike’s holsters. I’ve been away for a bit and just came back and see things are kind of rough. I’m also seeing lots of “text me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx if interested”. What happens to using PMs?

It certainly seems the value of most used guns has taken a fair dip, who knows if it's forever. That's the market at work, I get it.

What I don't get, is the number of people responding to trade posts that only seem to think it applies to everyone else.

Why anyone would get their panties in a bunch when their generous offer to trade a Hi Point with no mag and a broken firing pin for a LNIB Belgium assembled Hi Blue Hi Power is politely refused.

Now that's just a hypothetical illustration, but you know who you are. All I can say is 'GLWT' :)

Hi point lovers, They walk among us.

Hi point lovers, They walk among us.

Indeed.

DBA0EFAA-DFC1-46FE-A53F-13163B30DA83.jpeg

You always have to figure in the value of those gun store purchased accessories and a couple of Uncle
Mike’s holsters. I’ve been away for a bit and just came back and see things are kind of rough. I’m also seeing lots of “text me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx if interested”. What happens to using PMs?

No pm No deal. That's how I roll.

Back
Top Bottom