• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Straight trade

StuP

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
It certainly seems the value of most used guns has taken a fair dip, who knows if it's forever. That's the market at work, I get it.

What I don't get, is the number of people responding to trade posts that only seem to think it applies to everyone else.

Why anyone would get their panties in a bunch when their generous offer to trade a Hi Point with no mag and a broken firing pin for a LNIB Belgium assembled Hi Blue Hi Power is politely refused.

Now that's just a hypothetical illustration, but you know who you are. All I can say is 'GLWT' :)

It certainly seems the value of most used guns has taken a fair dip, who knows if it's forever. That's the market at work, I get it.

What I don't get, is the number of people responding to trade posts that only seem to think it applies to everyone else.

Why anyone would get their panties in a bunch when their generous offer to trade a Hi Point with no mag and a broken firing pin for a LNIB Belgium assembled Hi Blue Hi Power is politely refused.

Now that's just a hypothetical illustration, but you know who you are. All I can say is 'GLWT' :)
Who wouldn't refuse a hi point in trade for a roll of toilet paper? I wouldn't be caught dead owning a hi-point. I also think Hi-powers are junk as well but that is just me.

Let's say I offer you a HK Mk 23 new never fired, A AR50A1 50bmg new never fired with nightforce scope and rings and ammo, a New never fired PTR with 25 HK mags and 500 rounds of federal SMK at 2 dollars a round for your 4500 dollar motorcycle. Would you accept that offer?

I read your earlier post, so no ;) Generally I'm not a fan of modern tacticool guns, any more than you like the classics. Given the market here it'd be tough tough to sell dollar bills for 10 cents.

Perhaps you should have invested all those $ on Hi Powers as they're being discontinued and prices will obviously shoot up, unlike the plastic fantastics :bolt:

I read your earlier post, so no ;) Given the market here it'd be tough tough to sell dollar bills for 10 cents.

Perhaps you should have invested all those $ on Hi Powers as they're being discontinued and prices will obviously shoot up, unlike the plastic fantastics :bolt:
Because Hi-powers suck. ;) The only difference between a Hi-power and a Hi-point is 3 letters.

Let's say I offer you a HK Mk 23 new never fired, A AR50A1 50bmg new never fired with nightforce scope and rings and ammo, a New never fired PTR with 25 HK mags and 500 rounds of federal SMK at 2 dollars a round for your 4500 dollar motorcycle. Would you accept that offer?
You gotta let that bike go

Back
Top Bottom