• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Street outlaw's neworleans , anyone watching?

I watch the OKC version sometimes. But haven't watched the NO one. I haven't heard anything about the group from Ga.

But here's a pic I snapped of my truck and camper at Farmtruck & Azn Firehouse on Easter Sunday.

IMG_8557.JPG
IMG_8578.JPG
IMG_8558.JPG

i've debated giving it a shot. i watch the regular one and the orleans one has some interesting racers like JJ. i'll prob end up checking it out and seeing how it stacks up. And wonder if the georgia group is track racers how many of them are normally up in commerce

i've debated giving it a shot. i watch the regular one and the orleans one has some interesting racers like JJ. i'll prob end up checking it out and seeing how it stacks up. And wonder if the georgia group is track racers how many of them are normally up in commerce

I don't know what part of GA they're from, but one of the commercials i saw said they were a bunch of track guys.
Maybe Ken Ford's heard something about it, he races at commerce!

I don't know what part of GA they're from, but one of the commercials i saw said they were a bunch of track guys.
Maybe Ken Ford's heard something about it, he races at commerce!

wonder if he has as well. Thats the one that would make the most sense to me as i dont know of any other big drag strips in Georgia but i only do courses at road Atlanta and the like so there may be more im just not aware of.

wonder if he has as well. Thats the one that would make the most sense to me as i dont know of any other big drag strips in Georgia but i only do courses at road Atlanta and the like so there may be more im just not aware of.

Could be some group out of south GA, who knows. Like the one's that go against OK , probably a buch of throw together racers. I've lost interest in drag racing ever since my closest track was closed, dallas dragway! But i keep forgetting about Calhoun, there's a dragstrip there, its about 20 miles from me.

Silver Dollar in Reynolds...South GA motorsports in Adel...Brainerd in Ringgold...

Back
Top Bottom