• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid people who drive slow in the fastlane / hit the brakes when they see a cop

IF I was in charge, and I'm not, the ONLY speed limit would be a current law - SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

Think about it...if we would all follow those simple four words, we'd all get to where we were going faster than we currently do.

And the dumbasses doing 55 in the fast lane would go to jail and be ****ed in the ass...just sahyin'...

You got my vote. On the autobahn I think it's illegal if you don't move over out of the fast lane when faster cars are approaching. That's the way it should be.

And the dumbasses doing 55 in the fast lane would go to jail and be ****ed in the ass...just sahyin'...
****-just-got-real_o_389118.jpg

I put together this diagram for educational and procrastinational purposes:

Soviet Driving:

:plane: :car:
(Soviet in his plane cussing at the guy in front :censored: and the Idiot in the left lane braking. )
:mod: :car:
(popo) (superspeeder)

So the real question is WHY IS SOVIET GOING THE WRONG WAY IN THE LEFT LANE?

deskclean.jpg

I put together this diagram for educational and procrastinational purposes:

Soviet Driving:

:plane: :car:
(Soviet in his plane cussing at the guy in front :censored: and the Idiot in the left lane braking. )
:mod: :car:
(popo) (superspeeder)

So the real question is WHY IS SOVIET GOING THE WRONG WAY IN THE LEFT LANE?

View attachment 267026
Haha. One thing about the bimmer is it has good brakes. If I see a cop gunning I'll lock it down. That will teach the tailgaters. You win twice. They rearend you ... You win three times.

I see that alot in these parts too. I've been known to get infront of the person riding slow in the fast lane and slow way down to open up a whole so everyone else can get by. Usually they finially decided to get over in the slow lane where they belong. :whistle:

I especially like it when the right opens up and they still travel in the left and the act of you passing on the right wakes them up to the error in their ways. They then speed up to where they are gaining on the cars in the right only to slow down to under the limit once the gap is closed.

Try riding in the left lane in some states and get to meet the Judge......New York is pretty screwed up in most ways, but if you are on the interstate there you better be in the right lane except to pass. They will stop and write you for it. Same in Vermont, they post stay right except to pass and the police enforce it. I'm sure there are other states, but GA isn't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom