• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid people who drive slow in the fastlane / hit the brakes when they see a cop

I drive between Canton and Savannah every week for work, 283 miles each way. I melt down at least 10-15 times each way on idiots driving in the left lane just toodling along like they're the only ones on the road. I try the flashing lights trick, which is usually a waste of my time. I'll get beside them and honk my horn telling the idiot to get in the lane he belongs in....usually another waste of my time and energy, but every once in awhile something clicks in their peanut sized brain and they do actually move over. When this happens it's like I just accomplished something great and maybe the moron will have learned something. I just hope that I don't have a massive coronary from screaming at these freaking idiots before they learn the left lane is for passing!

rage much?? maybe you shouldn't be walking around with firearms if things this simple set you off..........:rolleyes:

I especially like it when the right opens up and they still travel in the left and the act of you passing on the right wakes them up to the error in their ways. They then speed up to where they are gaining on the cars in the right only to slow down to under the limit once the gap is closed.

LOL! What about paw paw in his 1974 Datsun pickup truck traveling at 38.75 mph on the State highway with 23 cars behind him. He gets to a truck passing lane and suddenly the drivers attempting to pass on the right are amazed to discover that the Datsun is actually the Millennium Falcon and is capable of warp speed until the passing lane runs out. Then he must conserve fuel and slow down to 38.75 mph.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom