• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid people who drive slow in the fastlane / hit the brakes when they see a cop

Try riding in the left lane in some states and get to meet the Judge......New York is pretty screwed up in most ways, but if you are on the interstate there you better be in the right lane except to pass. They will stop and write you for it. Same in Vermont, they post stay right except to pass and the police enforce it. I'm sure there are other states, but GA isn't one of them.

Well if I'm passing everyone then technically I am staying left to pass. Sounds legit to me.

The same people that let their children play tag in coffee shops. Hot drinks, computer cables, wild children,.....just sit and drink your coffee and let those around you deal with it.

I drive between Canton and Savannah every week for work, 283 miles each way. I melt down at least 10-15 times each way on idiots driving in the left lane just toodling along like they're the only ones on the road. I try the flashing lights trick, which is usually a waste of my time. I'll get beside them and honk my horn telling the idiot to get in the lane he belongs in....usually another waste of my time and energy, but every once in awhile something clicks in their peanut sized brain and they do actually move over. When this happens it's like I just accomplished something great and maybe the moron will have learned something. I just hope that I don't have a massive coronary from screaming at these freaking idiots before they learn the left lane is for passing!

Back
Top Bottom