• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid things you have seen or heard at gun shows!

"How much are you looking to spend?" -Said to me as I picked up a Gen 3 Glock 19 laying on the dealer's table with no price information visible.

More than $100 and less than $600.

What? That's a fair question. A fella could drop 2k on a Glock.

Only a noob and only here.

I was standing in Gander Mountain in Jacksonville FL this past Friday talking with a buddy that works the gun counter. He tells me "look at this Jackass walking by". The guy was open carrying in the store. My buddy told him to fix himself or else. One states open carry is a bordering states felony conviction.

Gun business selling used guns with signs that stated you are not allowed to handle the firearms before purchase.

A private dealer refusing to sell guns to anyone wearing a ball cap sideways or anyone with their pants around their a##. He just told them to keep walking!

Same dealer told me he had a lady come up to him and ask him out loud if the pistol he had for sale was large enough to shoot her husband with? He then proceeded to tell her law enforcement was everywhere including ones selling their own guns at the tables and get lost.

$450 firm ! So what's your lowest price ?

Was at Pawn shop I stop in every so often talking with owner. When Mr and Mrs Meth Head walk in. Mrs asks shop owner if he thought she could pass background check. If you gotta ask!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom