• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suburban coyote hunting? help please!

when i was in Tx i killed alot of em but had no issue with the shooting i would just bait em in the ones that was left came right back the next nite big fun

Trapping is incredibly fun! unless you just want to hunt them you'll probably catch more by trapping....try rotten chicken ...and make sure you use a fox or coon piss cover scent on your boots and wear gloves!

If you try trapping them if that part of marietta your gonna get 10 or 12 dogs and maybe even a cat depending on your trap before you ever get a yote.

I'm about 90% certain discharging a firearm anywhere in Cobb - be careful I would probably sit in my yard with a supressor. I live in Kennesaw and they are all over my subdivision too. I can call them in with a distressed rabbit call now and again.

Unless I'm mistaken you cant hunt with one of those. Legally that is...

I may be wrong so refer to the DNR (just don't tell them your name LOL) But Coyotes are classified as nuisances so hunting regulations have no effect. Be careful though I think that area is fairly restrictive to fire arm discharges other than for defense.

Stand in front of the mirror and repeat until you can fake it with sincerity...

"Officer...it was coming right at me..."

tractor supply sells large traps with a smaller cage in side to put bait aka a live chickin or something of that nature what we did was bait one of those traps with a live chickin and set it out over night the next day we would go out and shoot it in the back of the head with a 22 or somthing like that however if you have a large pack then the chickin might get a little costly

on the other hand putting one on a short string and letting them come to it and killin them b4 they kill it is another good way and you wont have to spend 200 bucks on a trap

this may be dumb, but maybe hit em with a paintball gun, it will hurt like hell and maybe make them go somewhere else. probably a dumb idea but ive a few too many holiday drinks today. disregard if this is dumber than i think it is

Back
Top Bottom