• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppresser recommendations for AR-15/ 5.56

Based on your collection,, I will throw out the Griffin Armament GP-N. Fits right on to any standard A-2 flash hider and is for 22 556. The reason I have one, the owner of quite riot in McDonough had recently bought one and became his favorite of the dozen cans he owns. Even better,, it is 775.00. I am no expert by any means but I am very happy with it. VERY quite.

I would get a Surefire RC2 or RC3 if you have the cash. If not trying to break the bank I'd get an OCL Polonium or Polonium K. All are good performers.

I have an AEM5 and YHM Turbo K v2. AEM5/OCM5 is the quietest 5.56 can you'll find. Turbo K is high back pressure so it requires some tuning via H3 buffer on my 11.5" SBR. I like the tone of the Turbo K though.

79DA08BE-4034-424C-844A-8E117B51647C.png

I can vouch for these as well. It “baffles”’ me how quiet they are compared to some others I have. I have both the aem5 and ocm5. For what most would consider as older technology they do what they do very well.
I always chuckle when somebody says hurr durr 556 will always be loud. A MK12 tuned to an ocm5 is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom