• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival food canceled order. Pos

96 MREs is not three months of food for an adult unless you like starving...
MREs, according to a few links I found via Presearch, average 1,250 calories each. Two would easily consist of a day's worth of calories, so 96 would be about a month and a half of food considering a roughly 2,000 calorie per day diet. That being said, one could live off of 1,250 calories a day for quite a long time, especially if they're already packing on some extra weight like most Americans already do.

And out of sunlight
yes and no, as long as there was no contamination in the water when it was bottled sunlight isn't a problem...it will go flat over time but all you have to do is pour it back and forth between a couple of containers and it will aerate and be fine...

MREs, according to a few links I found via Presearch, average 1,250 calories each. Two would easily consist of a day's worth of calories, so 96 would be about a month and a half of food considering a roughly 2,000 calorie per day diet. That being said, one could live off of 1,250 calories a day for quite a long time, especially if they're already packing on some extra weight like most Americans already do.
as disaster food, you are going to go through them much more quickly as you will likely be doing extra work you weren't doing normally. i didn't mention the problem with MREs where the come to stay and don't want to leave so it really is a bad idea to subsist on them for more than a few weeks at a time...

yes and no, as long as there was no contamination in the water when it was bottled sunlight isn't a problem...it will go flat over time but all you have to do is pour it back and forth between a couple of containers and it will aerate and be fine...
Our method is that we store pre-bottled and sealed ‘pure’ and public utility tap water....but anything stored over “time” gets filtered through active carbon before drinking.

Back
Top Bottom