• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Kit Supplies - SportsmanSurvival.com

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
http://www.sportsmansurvival.com/

I've been trying to upgrade/rearrange some of my hiking supplies so I've been looking for small lightweight supplies. I found some really small items at Sportsman Survival. The only problem was, most of their items are sold in packs of 5. I didn't need 5 of everything so I just emailed them and told them the individual items I wanted. Since they were so cool about putting my custom order together I thought I'd share.

They have the smallest whistle I've found. I used a fine saw to make it even smaller. It's not the loudest, but it'll do and it's a size that I'll actually carry.

Their compasses are tiny and appear to work well from the little testing I did.

I got one of the clear lid containers. The clear plastic is stronger than I expected so it'll work well for storage.

I got a small firesteel that works great. I tested it in my kitchen just playing around and being dumb. My wife's rug almost didn't survive. Seriously. My $5 pocket knife worked just fine as a striker. They have one that is smaller than this also, but their rep recommended I step up a notch.

The also had 100ft of military grade 550 paracord (MIL-C-5040H Type III) that isn't listed on their site that they sold me.

I got a few other things but those are the highlights. Great people to work with, so far the products look good.

Back
Top Bottom