• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

survival scenario to have some fun and learn along the way *A BET IS ON WITH A FRIEND*

I was dropped in the jungle once for a year with an AR, but if I had to do it all over again, an AK. Not some of this import junk, a real military AK. remember, in the woods/jungle, you're a little shy of cleaning gear. you can pee on an AK to clean the dang thing. I've seen people washing it in streams.. a little rust gives it character and it still fires :triumphant:

I was dropped in the jungle once for a year with an AR, but if I had to do it all over again, an AK. Not some of this import junk, a real military AK. remember, in the woods/jungle, you're a little shy of cleaning gear. you can pee on an AK to clean the dang thing. I've seen people washing it in streams.. a little rust gives it character and it still fires :triumphant:

That sounds like something a Vietnam Vet would say, lol.
In for the details of getting dropped in the jungle for a year.

Just throwing it out there have none of you ever heard of barking a squirrel? Granit it's not gonna work with rabbit or birds, but it does work. And the squirrel is fine no meat damage.

I still would say 22winmag out of those two choices.

Back
Top Bottom