• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SVT-40 in Canton

Ppffffff......

Surplus is old and im not....maybe thats the problem. I havenet reached the correct age requirement to appreciate antiques.

Im just kidding about that revoking your mancard. Age isn't an excuse to ignore beauty during any generation of your life though.
You're selling yourself short denying yourself the wood. You need some wood. You need some wood, bad.

Im just kidding about that revoking your mancard. Age isn't an excuse to ignore beauty during any generation of your life though.
You're selling yourself short denying yourself the wood. You need some wood. You need some wood, bad.

You hitting on me? Lol

I understand what ya mean. I do think they're nice and can appreciate a nice rifle, just haven't gotten into em. I do have a Ruger GSR that I really like......except the stock :rolleyes:

I don't have any to share. I'd say it's easy to start small and get Into 54r round. Everyone needs a hex
91/30. Good price is like 150 175 with ammo/pouch/oiltin/bayonet. You can buy cheaper 91 30 I'd just say it's worth the search for a hex when you look back down the road. I like any ruger lol

Just left cherokee gun...they have a 1940 svt-40 with matching numbers, plumb bolt, in a numbers matched avt stock, for 1100 and change. Still had cosmoline under the bolt....maybe unfired since refirb. Cleaning rod was still there too....... :rockon:

Tempting.........

The sad part is they probably only gave some idiot 500 bucks for it...smh

Back
Top Bottom