• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swagging Tool

RELOADER

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Getting set up for .223 finally and have my brass. I am in the market for a swagging tool and need your opinions.
RCBS press mounted one or the Dillon table mounted style or any others you suggest?
I kinda like the die set up but would like to hear from you guys

There's a recent thread here about swaging tools. The RCBS bench tool works much better than any other method I've used.

If I still have the stinkin' press mounted set, I'll make you a bargain in it. Get a bench one.

Attachments

• 319662.jpg
    319662.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 44
X2 on Chucks post, I have the RCBS bench top. If you wanna pay +$200.00 on the Dillon and wait a lomgggggggg time to get one, knock yourself out. Paid $79.99 for my RCBS. My primers seat just fine. Go ahead and drink the blue Kool Ade it you must.

X2 on Chucks post, I have the RCBS bench top. If you wanna pay +$200.00 on the Dillon and wait a lomgggggggg time to get one, knock yourself out. Paid $79.99 for my RCBS. My primers seat just fine. Go ahead and drink the blue Kool Ade it you must.

Learn a little trick about Dillon, buy used when you can find it. But you won't find it often. My square deal b was 250 with 40 short&amp; weak dies, I bought a set of 9mm dies for 30 bucks, and sold the 40's for 60, so I'm in my SDB for 220. My super swage was 90 used. I punched 500 pieces of crimped brass and then swaged them and sold them for 90 bucks, that paid for my swage. I didn't pay 200 plus for it.

Back
Top Bottom