• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Take a picture of the powder shelf and place it here

biker_bill

Marines Icon Supporter
USMC - Grunt
84   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
I'm working up some new loads and wondering what's out there.
If you would be so kind, just take a picture and post it here.

I never get to AO, it's a long ways, but I'll go if they have something I need, so I'd especially appreciate a picture from there.
I'll hit up the shop in town and take a picture today.

Dawsonville gun & pawn
Thursday 03262015 @ 10:30 lots of powder on the shelf!

Last edited:
Pretty reasonable prices I thought.

Truth is if I needed anything a couple bucks wouldn't have run me off.
I was down to the last pound on 3 different powders I use regularly.
RL-15 that was on the shelf I had needed for awhile, I had to get 5lbs shipped in.
That hazard fee will kill you, I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for a 1 pounder here and there.....

It's the biggest selection I had seen in one place for awhile!

Pretty reasonable prices I thought.

Truth is if I needed anything a couple bucks wouldn't have run me off.
I was down to the last pound on 3 different powders I use regularly.
RL-15 that was on the shelf I had needed for awhile, I had to get 5lbs shipped in.
That hazard fee will kill you, I'd rather pay a couple bucks more for a 1 pounder here and there.....

It's the biggest selection I had seen in one place for awhile!

I agree and will pay a few extra bucks for convenience/availability but some places price their stuff like there are gold flakes in the bottles or something.

Last edited:
powder may be on the upswing. I was out of town this past week and stopped by a small shop in IA (fin and feather or something like that). they had a very very good stock of powder. I was amazed. boxes of CFE Pistol, boxes of 700x, Vitavihori or however you spell it, and quite a few 8# jugs of stuff. I hadn't seen powder in stock like that in quite a while. prices were decent as well (almost all under $30/lb and some in the $24-26 range). primers, bullets, etc. i would have bought some but I was flying and didn't think 8# jugs of TAC would go over well in my luggage. :)

I was in salt lake city for work last week. Local store had a ton of powder. It's getting better in some places!!! Wish I had driven instead of flying....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 76
if they would have had much H110 or 1680 I would have bought some and just shipped it to myself. lol... but I was shocked at the amount of powder. I've been to a few places recently and they have had more than I would have thought. Plus the prices were good, most of these were $22-27/lb. They even had a jar of Trail Boss. :)

Back
Top Bottom