• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Take a picture of the powder shelf and place it here

Good thing is, I have the H-110 and the 1680 in reserve but running low on them now.

I don't know what you're loading for DD, but I have 7 powders I'm not going to put to use.
IMR 4320 full
IMR 4064 almost full
IMR 3031 maybe 1/3 lb
TiteGroup full
Long Shot full
Herco full
Steel full

Can you use any of those?

Thanks Brother, I am loading 300 Blackout sub and super, and doing a lot of sperimenting with sub 223....Next will be sub 308..Leigh Defense has a round, that makes you want to play with yourself...For a sub round it preforms unbelievable..

Thanks Brother, I am loading 300 Blackout sub and super, and doing a lot of sperimenting with sub 223....Next will be sub 308..Leigh Defense has a round, that makes you want to play with yourself...For a sub round it preforms unbelievable..

Well if you can't find what you need and I have it please let me know.
(It would be a good excuse for a ride.)

Wonderful offer thanks. I'll make it sooner or later.
Are you ok with a visit on a Thursday or Friday?
(I've been working most weekends at the range.....)

All my time is at the range,,I instruct 15 different agency at the range..But I am retired and due to Surgery have only been on the range, very seldom now..I can make the time..Just let me know..

they only had one jug of it, that's one thing i could use a bit more of. I don't use it often but there's not really a substitute that's well known. I've seen a few other companies come out with some similar products (very low recoil/velocity/dense loading powders) but haven't read up on them much. always good to get the "standard".

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_38B847C9_8D11_417a2636d4583b7eb25103098580274b4ce.jpg
On a lil road trip to see the in-laws and stopped by Hyatt Guns.

Back
Top Bottom