• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Take a picture of the powder shelf and place it here

AO had a decent selection of rifle powders, Pistol side was Longshot and WSF

They have S&B pistol primers for $19.99/1k, decent amount of LP, I bought the last SP. Well stocked in rifle primers

Imma ass for not getting the picture but I stopped at my local honey hole the other day looking for some powder to load .458 socom. I'm not a reloader fan but I think they had just about every number they make along with TrailBoss, Varget and a few others I haven't seen on the shelf in some time like 296 and 231. I ended up getting a few cans of H110. All you northerners if you want anything let me know what your looking for and I'll make a trip to milledgeville (45min) for you. Maybe we could do some swapping.

Bass and Antler is my honey hole. They keep a nice little stock. A lot of IMR, Reloader and Hodgdon most pounders are $25-30. I want to say they had a 8lber of Varget for $189. Hell I went to bass pro in macon today and seen R17, R22, 4198, power pistol, BL(c)-2, 8108XBR and quite a few others.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're loading for DD, but I have 7 powders I'm not going to put to use.
IMR 4320 full
IMR 4064 almost full
IMR 3031 maybe 1/3 lb
TiteGroup full
Long Shot full
Herco full
Steel full

Can you use any of those?
I would be intrested in the 4064 3031 and titegroup if you are up this way

Back
Top Bottom