Taking a Veteran deer hunting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattboyzz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Priviledged ODT redneck !
370   0
Reaction score
We have a small club in Coweta county and the chasing is starting ,scrapes are everywhere and we have seen a couple nice bucks on trailcams ... But nobody has killed a big buck yet ;)

If you are or have been in the military , dont have a place to hunt , would like to be my guest , try for a BIGGUN or shoot any deer you wish quite honestly ...... post in this thread ;]

If I have more than one ,then I will draw from a list of those who have posted ...

Please be serious as well as legal and prepared !

I will fit my schedule to yours for a morning & evening hunt any day thru the week .... as well as buy you dinner ;]

Saturday & Sunday are real busy rite now ,but thru the week we are coool ;]

Please post your Branch and years of service !

Anyone can post in the thread ,but all non military posts will be eliminated before the drawing ...

Thats awesome. I hope someone near you gets in on this. I would love to take you up on it but its a long drive and Im fortunate enough to have a place this year. Veterans day is Friday so all you vets dont forget a lot of places are offering free meals or appetizers/drinks.

RNC, this is awesome! I believe my brother, who is Army and stationed at Ft. Benning, has been looking for a place to hunt. I will get in touch with him and see if he is interested.

What a cool thing to do for our warriors. I would nominate my son but he's a Fla. resident and he's going back to Fla. on Saturday. He's a SSGT. in the USAF and an Iraq War Veteran, he always comes home around Veterans Day for the hometown ceremonies. There's a picture of him and my nephew Bobby in the Army from the back on the front page of the Newnan Times-Herald today. I hope whoever you take gets a WHOPPER! I know ya'll will have a good time.

Last edited:
RNC,
Just wanted to say what an awesome thing it is you are offering to do. I have seen some very cool things on here but think you are at the top of the list. I hope you have a young veteran who can take you up on this. Hope to meet you one day to say "thanks" and shake your hand. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom